Tuesday, July 27, 2010

LIVING WITH YOURSELF LP/CD AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER//OFF IN THE DISTANCE LP NOW AVAILABLE


today is a great day! my "first" record (first because in my mind it is my first full-length straight-to-vinyl/cd real real album album) has been announced and is now available for preorder at http://www.editionsmego.com/
"Living With Yourself" is a record that has been building in my mind for years now, and was recorded over a period of seven months in 2009. these songs were inspired by my family, the friends i've known the best throughout my life, and everything that has led me to where i am right now. musically as well, i feel like all my cdrs and cassettes thus far have led up to making this record. needless to say i'm very excited about this one!
label announcement and preorder HERE:
edition of 1000 lps and digipack cd.



and the LP reissue of my 2008 chondritic sound cassette "off in the distance" is now available at http://www.cylindricalhabitatmodules.blogspot.com/

edition of 500 lps.

3 comments:

  1. looks great and a culmination of things. love the cover art. may see you in japan in nov. met you a few times at CLE shows. in korea teachin engrish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Mark, just wanted to let you know that in my opinion this is the best release of 2010. I've never been more emotionally moved by music before. I know the base of operations is in Cleveland, so you should hop over to pittsburgh as soon as possible. Cleveland kind of sucks anyway...

    ReplyDelete